Topic: Research Assessment: methods, problems, perspectives
June 04, 2019, Kyiv, Ukraine
Conference organized by the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine
The SBC Kyiv 2019 will provide an international open forum for scientists, research managers, authorities and librarians and information professionals to discuss topical theoretical and applied achievements regarding the correct use of scientometrics and bibliometrics in the process of assessing the impact of scientific research in the fields of natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities.
The conference is organized under the auspices of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (https://mon.gov.ua/eng). The working languages of the conference are Ukrainian and English.
- Research Evaluation: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches
- Data Sources for Scientometric Studies
- Scientometrics Indicators
- Collaboration Studies and Network Analysis
- Open Access and Scientometrics
- Bibliometrics in Library and Information Science
Location of the conference: 16, Shevchenko Blvd., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01601
Conference admission is free of charge.