alignment domestic electronic information systems with international standards and data formats for metadata harvesting;
-improvement of completeness and data quality which comes from various sources and is usually used in decision-making process on the level of institution and national level as well;
– developing software tools for constructing and visualizing bibliometrics data for researchers, journals, publications etc.
– conducting research projects in the field of scientific communication, open access, scientometrics and bibliometrics;
– creation and implementation of innovative digital solutions for enhancement of scientific communication, development of policies and procedures;
– monitoring and analysis of publishing output of Ukrainian researchers, providing digital support of research conducted at the State Scientific Library of Ukraine, in particular “Building National Electronic Scientific Information System” and “Open Ukrainian Citation Index” projects;
– providing consultations, trainings, presentations, masterclasses on topics relating to persistent identifiers, OA publishing, information search, research data management, scientometric tools etc.;
– providing consultations on how to work with citation databases Web of Science, Scopus etc.;
– raising awareness of ukrainian scholars about benefits of using persistent identifiers of research institutions ROR and registry role in developing National Roadmap of Research Infrastructure;
– cooperation with foreign specialized organizations, implementation of joint projects, participation in national and international scientific conferences;
– data stewardship – curation, analysis, processing, protection and storage of research data both at the level of individual projects and the institution as a whole.